ELEMENT GI | WOMEN | ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT
If you’re looking for a Jiu Jitsu Gi to help you get started with basic training but want it to last longer than a traditional single weave Gi, Habrok offers you the latest addition to its line of professional Jiu Jitsu Gis, the ‘Element’.
Made from 350 GSM pearl weave material, this is a fairly light Jiu Jitsu Gi that can help you train swiftly. It’s also extremely durable so you won’t have any trouble using this to practice advanced techniques later on.
The ‘Element’ is basic BJJ Gear for any beginner and its advanced features make it well-suited for intermediate-level fighters. While training and practicing techniques in this Jiu Jitsu Gi, you don’t have to worry about getting too sweaty soon and unexpected rips because of the breathability and rip-resistant weave that can prove itself in professional matches as well.
With its great fit, high-quality fabric that enhances performance and comfort that exceeds expectations, the ‘Element’ is the Gi you need to start your martial arts journey; add it to your collection today.
- The jacket is made from 350 GSM Pearl Weave material
- Pants are made from rip-resistant, 100% cotton
- Pre-washed and steamed to provide you with a comfortable, tailored fit
- Breathability prevents moisture accumulation
- Adjustable drawstrings on waistband
- Made to suit beginner level needs
- Reinforced seams in high-stress areas prevent tears due to wear and tear
- Lightweight Pearl Weave lets you focus on training and movements